Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Lady_Acoma said:
I'm pretty sure I don't want to be in your mind...it's scary. I would rather be in my dirty, flame consumed, mess of a mind....it's nice and toasty warm in here... :p
Now what makes my mind scary? Have you met Darth K'Trava talk about scary? :p

Lady_Acoma

First Post
I talk to Darth, she's not scary at all....I on the other hand frighten a lot of people with my sheer personality. Yay me!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Lady_Acoma said:
I talk to Darth, she's not scary at all....I on the other hand frighten a lot of people with my sheer personality. Yay me!
Maybe you should try not setting people on fire... ;)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Do something constructive. Make something. Like a flame-thrower. ;)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
Sure go ahead. One of these days I'll be a forty year old virgin still living with my mom and working at blockbuster part time, We'll see who's laughing then, oh wait. Hah I'm not 40 yet and I don't have a job :lol:

Don't laugh. I have a 40-year old friend who's still a virgin. But not working at Blockbuster... ;) And his is by religious choice-waiting 'till he gets married before remedying that sitch. :)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Steve Jung said:
Wow. Can he get away from her? I had remembered the line from The Cosby Show.

When he finally gets his full disability from the military, yes he will. And with much gladness, rejoicing and probably a helluva party!! :D

For a monster recipe book, of course. ;)

I dunno if I'd wanna see the AC for a chocolate cake in there.... ;)

Mmmmm.... chocolate cake..... [/Homer Simpson]

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Originally Posted by Steve Jung
I remember statting up cafeteria food as monsters when I was in high school. It was sad, really.

Jdvn1 said:
Sad because you had that much free time or sad because your cafeteria food was higher CR than most cafeteria food?

Should've counted the poison DC for the food instead... that woulda been more applicable... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads