• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
I prefer Obi Wan from the current movies. But Han is cool and no you don't look like you give a crap. :)

I'm going to leave you alone. I've seen what happens when someone gets on your bad side.

hehehehe

Just having a "little" Sithly fun here... :lol:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Darth K'Trava said:
hehehehe

Just having a "little" Sithly fun here... :lol:
I know but I'm kinda new and its wrong for me to come in a give someone a hard time. I must remember my place.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Darn right you must! Wait I'm new too... Oh well I never was one much for authority...

Please don't smite me almight gods of ENWorld...

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
I know but I'm kinda new and its wrong for me to come in a give someone a hard time. I must remember my place.

You've been here longer than I have. Just 'cause I have alot more posts.... but then most were created on the off-topic forum. ;)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Darn right you must! Wait I'm new too... Oh well I never was one much for authority...

Please don't smite me almight gods of ENWorld...

As long as Torm doesn't get the urge.... :p But then he's probably too busy harassing Joshua Dyal over the panties bit.... :lol:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Darth K'Trava said:
You've been here longer than I have. Just 'cause I have alot more posts.... but then most were created on the off-topic forum. ;)
I joined before you but I didn't start posting much until a month or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads