• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Aeson said:
Oh I get it this is some OOC chat hidden in the hive thus preventing the others players from reading. Ingenious!

or is it I stumbled in to a private thread again.
Close, but no secrets are here. The secrets were e-mailed by me, the GM, to KO2, our judge ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
s

Ashnar didn't have too many problems.

Keeping a low profile certainly helps in that regard.
Yup, that's what the LE guy did...sorta. He kept his evil at a low profile in the group. Outside of the party, however, his name was known throughout the lands for his vile acts, as the #1 most hated person in the nearby kingdoms (soul sacrifice to Bel, Lord of the First, of entire villages will do that)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
Well, you said it in the context of a potential TPK... As though he may be responsible, even...:]
Nah, Somac I think it just trying to keep up and not screw up... at least that's the impression I get.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Well, you said it in the context of a potential TPK... As though he may be responsible, even...:]
Hmmm...if Somac raged now and attacked the other part members, he might be able to manage a TPK ;)

Jdvn1

Darth K'Trava said:
I thought that was when the Hive "hivejacked" other threads and made them a "mini-hive".... :lol:
There's no mini-hive, they just get tacked on to the main Hive.

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
Yup, that's what the LE guy did...sorta. He kept his evil at a low profile in the group. Outside of the party, however, his name was known throughout the lands for his vile acts, as the #1 most hated person in the nearby kingdoms (soul sacrifice to Bel, Lord of the First, of entire villages will do that)
How come the party didn't know the reputation?

Lady_Acoma

First Post
*begins dancing around* I'll jack your hive...jack it again now, jack it again...lalalalaaaaa

( Yes I know I am combining multiple songs, and none of it makes sense...I don't care. )

- Me the who does not care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads