Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Wow, 1nvdJ, did you know that your name, backwards, spells the name of the greatest SuperNeutral ever?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I suppose lots of things are possible with high Bluff checks...
He didn't have that high of a Bluff check. He proved to them that the original allegations were false--which they were (though they didn't believe him and required uncontestable proof before believing him). Then they chose to ignore the true allegations ;)

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Hi I'm....wait who am I? And is this a substance abuse group cause I thought I was only supposed to go to Anger Management?

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
He didn't have that high of a Bluff check. He proved to them that the original allegations were false--which they were (though they didn't believe him and required uncontestable proof before believing him). Then they chose to ignore the true allegations ;)
So the party hadn't learned paranoia yet. Gotcha. ;)

Jdvn1

Lady_Acoma said:
Hi I'm....wait who am I? And is this a substance abuse group cause I thought I was only supposed to go to Anger Management?
You can try beating down all the substance abusers...

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
You can try beating down all the substance abusers...
Yeah but I am an imploder not an exploder...but can I light them all on fire just cause it's funny to watch them all dance around like that and scream? :eek:

Jdvn1

Lady_Acoma said:
Yeah but I am an imploder not an exploder...but can I light them all on fire just cause it's funny to watch them all dance around like that and scream? :eek:
Yeah, they burn cool colors too, because of their substances...

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:

I would sign up but I'm too pissed to fill out the forms.... :]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
So the party hadn't learned paranoia yet. Gotcha. ;)
He was eventually discovered, which led to his failed plan to hide from both mortals and gods on his tail (the hiding part worked--the plan failed because of...well...side effects)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads