Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
No forms, just show up and look grumpy and then don't run away from all the other freaks there... :D

B-b-but... what if I want to manage my Rage Honing on my own? I don't need a group for that.... :] Just targets! :)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Lady_Acoma said:
Yeah but I am an imploder not an exploder...but can I light them all on fire just cause it's funny to watch them all dance around like that and scream? :eek:

The boards doesn't have fire insurance. IF you burn the place down you'll have to pay for it.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Anger Management...

Hmmm.... what if Darth Maul had to go thru anger management courses?

It'd go great with the other stuff that Maul had to "endure" for the sake of rage honing... :)

Sith Academy

Rystil Arden

First Post
Aeson said:
The boards doesn't have fire insurance. IF you burn the place down you'll have to pay for it.
As a non-wooden object, though, the boards probably do have at least a bit of fire resistance to protect them from burning caused by flame wars and such ;)

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Aeson said:

Not me, technecally anyone paying taxes in the states would be paying for it as I am actually that nuts that I get checks every month. :lol:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Not me, technecally anyone paying taxes in the states would be paying for it as I am actually that nuts that I get checks every month. :lol:

Heck. I oughta try that! Get a nut check for being nutty enough to work fast food for many years! :confused:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Darth K'Trava said:
And it can't afford magic items of Fire immunity either...
Fire.jpg

OOPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads