Metahuman College, Issue Two: Paths Converge

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Marcus Stevens (Proton) Hps: 5/5

Marcus shook his head at the ref, trying to dissuade him from attacking but it didn't work. Seeing that someone was in trouble, Marcus shifted form looking to get tough for the upfront fight. Once he shifted, shrinking in the process, Marcus charged Jason.

OOC: Use heroic surge: activate Flight. Free actions: Drop density decrease, Activate Density increase (which includes Super-Strength, Protection, and Shrinking). Move, Strike.

Adjusted stats: Diminutive. AC: 28 (with dodge). Melee attack: +17, +15S.

Amulet

First Post
Rinea is relieved that the space hamster either is a very bad shot or views the alien zombies as a greater threat than herself. She launches a kick at the zombie that just clawed her, while wondering at the strange fluid coming out of the newly opened hole in her left side. She will have to remember to ask someone later if that is important.

Calinon

First Post
Hoshiko looks around briefly, mentally noting that looking around in here might be interesting and it would be highly unlikely she would be disturbed by Alexandra here, before following the others out into the regular portion of the library.

Rybaer

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
Amelia and James were still talking quietly, oblivious to the fact that Cloud was engaging in a conversation with someone else. Meanwhile, the girl shrugged her shoulders, her eyes never leaving the siblings. “I dunno if he can get any more mad. Last time he got this mad, he created a huge windstorm. You should have seen it, Cloud! Huts and buffalo flying through the air! It was really funny!” She giggled at the thought, before looking back to Cloud. “But you’re doing what you think is right, and that’s what’s important. Just remember that, no matter what happens!”

Funny? Cloud winced at the idea of wind flinging huts and buffalo around. Whoever this girl's father was, he clearly wasn't someone to be trifled with.

"Well, I hope your dad doesn't decide to make another wind storm that big because of me," she says to the girl. "A lot of people wouldn't be very happy about it. I'll heed your advice, though, and always try to do what I think is right."

Cloud turns part of her mind back to the telepathic conversation between James and Amelia that she's hosting. She's not looking to intrude, but she is curious to know if Amelia has anything more to say about what might have happened to her.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Jonn Birkey (Rumble)

Jonn
“Whoa, man. That’s so cool,” Nate said, watching the rock form around them. He tried to remain upright, though his eyes had a glassy look to them.

Rain continued to pelt down upon them, with water rushing down the slope, making the footing even worse. Even though Jonn was standing still, his feet nearly slipped out from under him twice. Finally, he managed to separate the rock, and began to guide it down the slope.
Jonn smiled back at Nate's comment.

He swayed slightly as he tried to keep his footing and then felt the rock starting to move. This is so awesome! I will never get over being able to do this kind of stuff. He tried to form a lip around the surface so that if anything happened they would have some possibility of hanging on.

"I know. But this storm is definitely not!"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Marcus Stevens (Proton) Hps: 5/5

"Hey, Roid-Brain!" Marcus called out to Jason, just before he triedto slam into him.

OOC: Action actually in an above post. ;) Mini-bump.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Viktor

As Viktor reads the documents (which are rather boring), he ponders the concept of a family group. Since Greenwood Academy was so out of the way, it was safe to assume that most students would be far from their own families. Perhaps, then, a family group was intended to help encourage students to form ties within the school itself.

Mr. Bell raised an eyebrow at Viktor’s words. “Unusual measures for an unusual school, Mr. Schmidt. However, I am sure you were aware of that when you enrolled here.”

Hoshiko

Alexandra and Julie had already returned to the main area of the library, and now had the blue prints of the school spread out before them. The first thing that became obvious was the fact that Greenwood Academy was much bigger than they had originally thought. The main building extended deep into the ground, several levels more than they had been shown in the tour. Furthermore, the area appeared to be honeycombed with a complicated network of underground vaults. Some of the areas, such as the underground areas, a few of the vaults, and even a few areas of the school, appeared to be labeled in some sort of alien block lettering.

“This place is huge!” Julie breathed as the examined the blueprints.

“Huh. It does not look nearly as big as our summer home,” Alexandra sniffed.

Cloud

The girl gave Cloud a strange look. “That isn’t what I said. But anyway, be careful.”

As Cloud focused her attention away from the girl, she saw that James and Amelia were no longer speaking. James had his head lowered, and a brooding expression on his face. Amelia, meanwhile, was looking at her. “Are you the one who helped James to speak to me? You seem nice… thank you for your help.”

Out of the corner of her eye, Cloud saw the little dark haired girl vanish.

Drex

First Post
"I vas just curious." Viktor replies as he signs the papers. When he is finished, he will quickly scan the room and then through the walls, ceiling and floors into the surrounding rooms, looking for anything unusual.

Rybaer

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
As Cloud focused her attention away from the girl, she saw that James and Amelia were no longer speaking. James had his head lowered, and a brooding expression on his face. Amelia, meanwhile, was looking at her. “Are you the one who helped James to speak to me? You seem nice… thank you for your help.”

Cloud stood back up and approached Amelia.

"Yes, I'm the one helping the two of you speak," she said. "I'd like to help more, if I can find a way. Something happened to you that's keeping your spirit from returning to your body. Anything that you or James can tell me...anything at all you might remember...could be very important."

Calinon

First Post
Hoshiko frowned at Alexandra's snootiness, further cementing the image she had formed of the girl in her head, but focused on the dorm area, not all that interested in the other areas.

"At least there do not appear to be secret hallways where we live," she said. "Which one is the building Jake wanted to know about? I am not familiar with architecture."

Remove ads