Metahuman College-Issue one: College bound [IC]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
The ‘puck’ appears to be made of some sort of black metal. When Hoshiko nudges it with her foot, it moves backward a few inches, beeping loudly three times. A slot opened up on top of the ‘puck’, and a plastic tube arose from within. A red light glowed at the end of the tube, and it passed over Hoshiko twice, scanning her from head to toe. Once the scan was complete, the tube returned to its place, and the robot began to inch away from Hoshiko.

Marcus said:
Looking at all of the doors without interest, until the last. "Hey," Marcus called out, "What's behind door number 1?"

Ms. Cross did not even crack a smile at Marcus’ words; she gave him an icy look, before replying. “That, Mr. Stevens, is the elevator.” Next to Marcus, Siren rolled her eyes at her colleague’s cold behavior.

With that, Ms. Cross finished the tour with an explanation of what was on the lower levels. Sub-level two was the primary training facility, which would become available for student use when an assessment of their powers had been completed. That was also the level that the ‘hanger’ could be accessed from, though she did not elaborate as to what could be found there. Sub-level three was only be accessible to students by special permission, as many areas within that level were unfinished. The power generators were housed on that level, as well as the security center.

“Well now, I believe that is everything,” Ms. Cross added, when she finally finished her explanation. “That concludes the tour. I understand that this is a lot to absorb in one day, so you are all dismissed to spend some time getting acclimated to your new surroundings. However, before you leave, do not forget to see your mentors about scheduling the time of your powers assessment. And once again, welcome to Greenwood Academy.”

Calinon

First Post
"A little robot," Hoshiko says, but manages to resist picking it up to look it over. She pays attention diligently to the rest of the tour, and once it is over, she asks Mr. Jordan, "When do we need to go through this assessment?"

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Jonn Birkey (Rumble)

Jonn nudged Marcus and whispered to him. "We have mentors? I must have dozed off during that part. Do we know who they are?" He looked around at the others trying to see if maybe one of them missed this, too.

Rybaer

First Post
"Yeah, I think I missed the bit about the mentors too," Cloud says. "But I'm ready to get started whenever possible. No sense lollygaggin' around."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Marcus Stevens (Proton) HPs: 5/5

Jonn said:
Jonn nudged Marcus and whispered to him. "We have mentors? I must have dozed off during that part. Do we know who they are?"/QUOTE]
Marcus shrugged, quietly adding, "Donno,* but I'm betting I get the stick in the mud." Marcus wandered through the tour, trying very hard to remember the floors, what was on them, and what permission was required for each one.

"Are the mentors posted anywhere? Are they our group leaders?" Marcus asked.

* = ("Don't know")

Remove ads