• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

So, rolling a hero point. Do I just roll 1d10+10+other mods? The Princess is going to us the hero point gained last round to (hopefully) ensure her fist strike is fully powered and then make her melee attack against the robot.

Did the robot make it obvious that it doesn't consider the girl standing in front of it attempting to punch it a threat?

Zerith

First Post
Roll normaly first, the Hero point is a Reroll with benefits. IF you roll below 11, you can hero point re roll, if you roll 20 naturally, you save the point ;3

Also, if using the enworld roller I would just do the roll as 1d10+10+other mods and note that it was a hero point reroll [roll0]

GreenKarl

First Post
Hero point to reroll:
[sblock="Action"][roll0] vs. DC 15
If hit, Damage 9 (DC 24) electrical[/sblock]

Is there a way to make the EN Roller add 10 if you roll less then 11 on your roll? I am not an expert so I don't know for sure. I was just curious if you adds +10 to the roll because of the HP or did EN Roller do that automatically???

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
What's the lighting situation inside the secondary control room in the robot? I'm assuming it's normal lighting, nothing that's going to activate Caleb's special abilities.

Remove ads