• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

I don't think the Princess would have struck the wall if the area were lit and there were obviously people inside. I thought it was just a featureless room. But, whatever.

GreenKarl

First Post
I must have miss-read your post as it sounded like you struck the outside of the robot. IF not you can take your HP back as I doubt she would have spent it trying to damage the giant robot with her power...

Shayuri

First Post
GK, is there a way Kitsune can disable the mobility of the drone without totally wrecking it?

If not, wrecking it is an option too, of course. :)

I must have miss-read your post as it sounded like you struck the outside of the robot. IF not you can take your HP back as I doubt she would have spent it trying to damage the giant robot with her power...

“Hey, kid!” Caleb called down to Princess Starlight, interrupting her thoughts. “Up here! Way inside,”

Her wings flap and she lifts off, flying around the robot's back and lands in the hatchway. The interior of the robot is larger than she expects. She picks a wall in where she thinks the robots arm might attach to the body and decides to give it a whack.

Yeah, it's easy to gloss over stuff. In my other PbP game I'm always missing minor details.

I'm going to leave the useless attack in the old posts because it flow with Caleb's dialog better. But since the attack did nothing should I just gloss over it and make a new attack on one of the guards?

[-]Also, describe the guards. Are they wearing helmets? face masks? carrying all the same weapons? etc.[/-]

EDIT: Nevermind the description. I just looked in the rogue's gallery.

GreenKarl

First Post
GK, is there a way Kitsune can disable the mobility of the drone without totally wrecking it?

If not, wrecking it is an option too, of course. :)

You can make a Technology roll... if you get a 20 (as its a pretty advance little device) you can. Otherwise you have to "break it" to make it stop

Zerith

First Post
Felix is impervious 11! ... dos not mater... >_<
So, I'll just bulk roll all 3... already at -1 toughness
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Remove ads