MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

How far out of town are we? And how fast can we get there? The Princess flies 120 mph but can't bring anyone with her. (Have to work on that, perhaps.)

Did we ever determine if The Princess has a comm link? I forget.

Finally, I'm going to rejigger Princess Starlight's powers so that she no longer has the Roll to Activate now that the chapter is complete.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Well Insubstantial does not have anything in the description that suggests you can fly :D what you can do is 'fall' out of the giant robot and then teleport to the ground as there is a forest down below you so there are plenty of shadows. You might take falling damage though (make a Toughness save) unless you have the Change Velocity (or you could Power Stunt to get it as it is a 1 point extra on Teleport).

That sounds good. How do you power stunt again?

GreenKarl

First Post
Kewl, kewl... anyone else spending their Power Points just let me know what you are spending them on.

The giant robot moved 1 mile a round, and it takes about 3 rounds to reach the edge of Centropolis (but not one or two of its suburbs) so you are probably only about a mile or two outside of the city limits (in a low population suburb), maybe 4 or 5 miles from the city center.

Zerith

First Post
adding points to the magic array will finally, update character page after your reply.
[sblock=From]Magic Array 11(13)pp
-Magic Eldritch Blast 9
--Blast 2, Distracting, Side effect(center on user), Skill Magic Role 16+ Removable
-Create, Force Wall 3
--Distracting, Stationary, Tether, Movable, Selective, Impervious, Removable[/sblock][sblock=To]Magic Array 13(16)pp
-Magic Eldritch Blast 9
--Burst 2, Distracting, Side effect(center on user), Skill Magic Role 16+, Removable
-Create, Force Wall 7
--Distracting, Side Effect [core dump], Skill Magic Role 18+, Stationary, Tether, Movable, Selective, Impervious, Removable

Core Dump: Disable Magic Array, Damage 9 burst 3 900 feet over suit [/sblock]

And assuming mental tasks include reading, streamlining quickness[sblock=From]Quickness 2 2pp
Quickness 3 1pp
-mental only, distracting
Quickness 8 2pp
-reading only, distracting
[/sblock][sblock=To]Quickness 2 2pp
Quickness +6 3pp
-mental only[/sblock]

I haven't decided what to spend points on yet. I just bought off her activation checks by rejiggers her existing points. At some point she have control of her "look at me" power but it's far too early in her career to do that.

And I forgot, The Princess is fatigued so I suppose that means she only flies at 60 mph at the moment. So that's 12 minutes away from the building in center city. She'll have to wait for the transport ship.

Oh, and Perception check, did any of the minions on the robot parachute out (somehow) from the robot? [roll0]

Remove ads