MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Does Shadow need to make the Dodge save from the electrical attack since he went shadow at the end of his turn? I'll put the save in, just in case, but he's insubstantial at the moment, so the energy should just go right through him.

GreenKarl

First Post
Does Shadow need to make the Dodge save from the electrical attack since he went shadow at the end of his turn? I'll put the save in, just in case, but he's insubstantial at the moment, so the energy should just go right through him.

Hmm so this round you would be ok, but your Insubstatial is a move action correct? You can only 'move' before or after you act so you could only do this every other round. If you have the Move-By advantage you could move before and after you attack so long as don't exceed your movement.

GreenKarl

First Post
OOC: stealth isn't her forte' but... [roll0]
If she can get to the flank she will surprise attack the villain who is pulling up the rear, last into the office with the heroes. So she's waiting for the villains to arrive and letting two of them go past her (assuming she isn't noticed) before attacking the third one.

OTOH, If the layout doesn't allow her to circle around at all, she will fly out and attack Herculan.

You have enough movement to crash through a window in the office that you are in and fly around the building but you glow so I think he will get a bonus on his Perception vs. you unless you can suppress it?

GreenKarl

First Post
The Shadow

OOC Actions
Saves:Dodge and Toughness saves: 1D20+9 = [8]+9 = 17
1D20+9 = [5]+9 = 14

So that looks like he failed both, and 2 degrees on the toughness (-2?), but I’m not sure he needs to make the save due to being insubstantial.
Action: Unarmed Attack: 1D20+9 = [13]+9 = 22
-2 on that if Shadow did take damage from the electrical attack.
DC 24 Damage
Move: Shadowform
Reaction:
Conditions: -2 Toughness possibly?
Regeneration: 5/5r
Hero Points: 0

Note for future info, if you miss your Toughness save by 2 Degree this means you are -1 to Future Toughness save (cumulative with other failed toughness saves) and Dazed meaning you can only take a Free plus one Standard or Move action. The Dazed affect lasts one round and then you are back to normal. If you fail by 3 degrees you are Staggered. This is a -1 to Future Toughness saves and a Persistent Dazed affect (it does not go away in the battle). If you suffer a second Staggered effect (fail a future toughness save by 3 degrees) you are knocked out (Incapacitated). They don't affect your future attacks or other saves.

But as noted above the Shadow did not suffer an injury this round.

Remove ads