• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

GreenKarl

First Post
OOC: Attack roll vs Dodge [roll0] DC 18 (up to GK whether the subterfuge affects the result.)

I believe this requires a Deception roll which is normally an Standard Action but I will let you use it as a Move action with Ricochet. NOTE though this is unlikely to "trick" someone the same way twice so next time against either Esper's you need to take a Standard action to do it.

Tk affliction: 1D20+5 = [20]+5 = 25

(So with the crit, that's actually DC 20, I think? Is a crit +5 effect?)

Yes it would be +5 or a DC20 Fortitude save. Is that against Esper 1 or 2? As Esper 2 was the one that was 'rocked' by Princess Starlight last time and Esper 1 ignore your attacks.

Shayuri

First Post
Esper 2, I'd say. She's not sure if this is a cloning thing or a trickery thing, and hasn't got time for figuring it out. Focusing on the one who at least seems down, hoping she'll be out soon!

That's the hero way, right? Kick them when they're down?

Damn straight.

I believe this requires a Deception roll which is normally an Standard Action but I will let you use it as a Move action with Ricochet. NOTE though this is unlikely to "trick" someone the same way twice so next time against either Esper's you need to take a Standard action to do it.
OOC: Oh I would never expect it to work twice.
Deception [roll0]
Or even work at all. :(

GreenKarl

First Post
Sorry [MENTION=6810779]jonathonhawke[/MENTION] still has an action this round but if no reply I will for him (Snakeroot will take damage from his reaction damage). He is still grappled right now

I forget the initiative order but I'm certain Silver Streak and Kitsune are before The Princess. I'm curious of Esper's fate and whether she will still be a meaningful target by the time The Princess goes. Esper is Defenseless/Stunned and Staggered. So I doubt either of them will miss. Or is combat supposed to be more simultaneous than I thought?

Remove ads