• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My group needs a system!

innerdude

Legend
Not a problem. The brownies = gladly received.

The blood sacrifices? Too much legal paperwork involved, so you can just enjoy the, uh . . . benefits . . . of those yourselves. ;)

tuxedoraptor

First Post
we are currently making characters and trying to figure out what we want as a setting, so far the idea is to have it set in our 5E universe but in the far future where times have changed and science has become a thing, magic is still around and used, but no longer the dominating force. One of my players flat out said he loves this system and has a warmachine planned, first we need to read through the books and then build everything! Instead of blood sacrifices, perhaps sacrifices of mountain dew and pizza?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I never said any of them were garbage

You came to a community of fans and designers and announced that I apparently am "not smart" because I didn't use d20s in WOIN and that my game is something you state you "will not ever consider purchasing"; that Fate is a "horrible system"; and that Pathfinder apparently has "garbage rules and balance". Plus you won't pay for a game. You seem to hate all games, you insult the designers, and you won't buy one. I don't think you're endearing yourself much to folks who might otherwise help you out.

Last edited:

tuxedoraptor

First Post
Woah woah woah morrus, did you forget the entire bit where after I explained what happened and I DO plan on buying it as I was fustrated at the moment when the first one was posted. I do not hate all games, I claimed I found fate horrible and I felt pathfinder needed to be rebalanced. That is MY opinion, not anyone elses, if you for some reason still feel insulted after I said we were planning on buying your system whenever I aquire money next then I genuinely am confused. I seriously thought that you understood, to be honest though I am terrible with emotions due to god knows how many mental disorders. Either way, I apologise. If you enjoy pathfinder, do so. If you enjoy fate, do so. I will not say you are WRONG or right to enjoy those systems as that is your opinion.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads