Neiyar Writing Contest

Bardsandsages

First Post
In March, 2005, after four years of stressing over whether or not I should do it, I released the first Bards and Sages RPG, the Neiyar: Land of Heaven and the Abyss campaign setting. I had been using the setting for years, running games at local conventions. But there is a difference between a popular event at a gaming convention and selling a published campaign setting. It was hard to say, after all, if it was the actual setting that made the games popular or my winning personality ;) .

Two years and a lot of books later, we've launched the Races of Neiyar series of supplements to support the core book. I'm personally very happy with the success the game has achieved, and all of us at Bards and Sages are excited about the series. And to spread the good cheer, we've decided to thank everyone who has supported the game in the best way we know how...with the chance to win some money!

Our Neiyar Writing Contest is your chance to let your inner fantasy writer have some fun with the setting. Here's your chance to perhaps turn your own characters into heroes of fiction, or just use the world to share a story you've been wanting to tell. First prize will win a $50 Drivethrurpg gift certificate. Second prize gets a $25 gift certificate. And 3rd price gets a $10 gift certificate.

To enter, visit either Drivethrurpg or RPGNOW to download the contest guidelines. The guidelines also include several pages of previously published Neiyar fiction to help inspire you.

Remove ads