• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nightfall's Scarred Lands Psionics Game Planning (was: Psionics Friendly DM Wanted!!)

Jarval

Explorer
Nightfall said:
Very well Ash. I'm sorry to see you go. How about everyone else? Sol and Jarv, you still in?

Yup, still with you. Sorry about the delay in getting my character together, I should have finished stats for you tomorrow evening.

Uzumaki

First Post
Open Slot?

I always see these things late and there are a few people who've asked before me, but since there's an opening now, I'd like to throw my hand in, if no one minds. But I'm perfectly willing to step down if someone who requested a position earlier than I want to join. :)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Thank you Garyh! :) Well Jarv, if you send me your character, I'm sure I can get started say...tomorrow. Mainly I like four but I'm willing to go Six as I said. However with no reply from Sollir in a while...it might just be that way.

Uzumaki,

While I'd love to teach you EVERYTHING, I got a lot on my platter. (not just you guys!) Perhaps one of these fine players can help but I'd say, you want to play, consider yourself a player. My own real requirement, send me a character! You send me a character you're in. That's kind of how I run these online things.

My email again: nighttfall@yahoo.com

Jarval

Explorer
Nightfall, what are your feelings on Blues (psionic goblins from the PsiHB)? They fit my character concept quite nicely, but I thought I'd better check with you first.

Jarval

Explorer
Great :) What ECL would you place them at? Gnomeworks trimed their at will psionic abilities down to 3/day or 1/day (can't remember which) and removed the attack modes for ECL +0.

Jarval

Explorer
My character so far. Only some bare bones stats, I'm afraid, but it should give you an idea of where I'm heading.

No name yet: M Blue Seer 5: CR 5; Size:S Type Humanoid; HD (5d4)+10; hp 27; Init +2; Spd Walk 30'; AC 17 (flatfooted 15, touch 13), Crossbow (Light) +5 80'/P (1d8 19-20/x2 Neither S ); SA: Psionics(sp); AL: NG; Sv: Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +10; Str 12, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 23, Cha 11

Skills and Feats: Concentration +10, Gather Information +8, Knowledge (Psionics) +11, Listen +14, Psicraft +11, Sense Motive +14, Spot +14;

Possessions: Mithral Shirt; Crossbow (Light);

Powers: 0 - Burst, Detect Psionics, Inkling, Lesser Natural Armor, Missive, Trinket;
1 - Identify, Lesser Body Adjustment, Lesser Concussion, Lesser Metaphysical Weapon;
2 - Astral Construct II, Clairaudience/Clairvoyance

Remove ads