Obi-Wan Kenobi (spoilers)

Davies

Legend
The animation when Leia's little droid wakes up and sees her situation is incredibly good at conveying Lola's sheer, "WHAAAAA?!" moment. I hope we get to see more of her.

MarkB

Legend
Having Obi-Wan meet Leia does make sense of one minor comtinuity blip in A New Hope, where Leia knows him by that name when Luke mentions him.

With Qui-Gon heavily featured in the opening recap, I'm really hoping we get an appearance from Liam Neeson in Force Ghost form at some point.

i found this to be a mixed bag

the good
Ewan picks up right where he left off
set pieces-
owen
bail
kumail-hope we see him again. he played a strange part well

the bad
the main plot-hes a jedi master and he takes barely any precautions. the rooftop scenes where the princess is running around . this felt like saturday morning television or something i would watch the olsen twins did on full house. it was really really bad

the acting of the inquisitors-especially Reva. Reva has to be one of the more annoying characters ever created for star wars and acting was horrible

the acting of the young jedi-seen this before in the cartoons and this was bad as well

these are people living in a tougher society than most of us live in and yet none would survive in 2022. yes its tevelevision and yes its star wars but this is well below boba/Mando

Remove ads