Off to War (always recruiting) OCC Year 2:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Pitbull in as never let go. Yes that you are.

Any guess to my next monstrous encounter for your group DW??

Here's a hint: It has a breath weapon. :devil:

HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Haden WAS monstrous! Kicked kids, spat on elderly, even heard he once drooled in a bowl of soup and gave it to a blind man! If that's not monstrous, then I don't know WHAT is!

Ok, kidding aside - Yeah, I would take the dragon gauntlet if it's of good quality (MW). Otherwise, burn it with the rest of the leftover stuff.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
My job isn't to beat you btw.

I won too because I enjoyed the battle very much on this end as well. It led to some interesting character developments I will get to enact on later. I got to use a three round spell combo (two of which were domain spells I didn't even think he would get to use during the fight) and I got a nice line up for that dragon breath attack.

I got to see FtF and ghostcat RP there lvl ups also, always fun.

Only thing that didn't happen and I wish did was Aver getting into hand to hand and his curse boots taking effect. :( Ah well can't have everything.

HM

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Lol, cursed boots not taking affect in close combat... makes me wonder if he would have busted out into a River Dance solo, complete with eerie background music from nowhere!

Now THAT would have been a CURSE!!! Us watching him dance?!?!?!? The agony!!!

Dragonwriter

First Post
OCC: Will give you all another 24 hours to respond to Trinham before I advance the thread.

HM, I'm pretty sure no one else in the current group is proficient with martial weapons. Except maybe Tira, as I believe she was originally set up as a Ranger before becoming an NPC.

So since there's no point in any competing bids, there's nothing stopping you from moving the thread along now. ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Actually Sunking and I were looking at a psionist and making most wild elves psionist and a reason they left the Treylor lands. But now she is a ranger.

Even though only one person in the group can use the item that shouldn't mean we skip the opportunity for a little RP.

HM

Remove ads