Off to War (always recruiting) OCC Year 2:

Dragonwriter

First Post
Actually Sunking and I were looking at a psionist and making most wild elves psionist and a reason they left the Treylor lands. But now she is a ranger.

Ugh, psionics... Please don't open that can of worms. It's just one more rule system in a long line of extra rules systems. There are far easier ways to distinguish cultures from one another.

Even though only one person in the group can use the item that shouldn't mean we skip the opportunity for a little RP.

HM

So people can post just to say "I don't care/can't use it/whatever, so take it" ? :p
I'm more in the less-is-more/quality-not-quantity (both of posts and words) camp of posting. And I don't believe in making simple junk posts like that, when avoidable.

Zerith

First Post
talking about items, dos Alexander still have his and rapier or was it left behind?
He checked for it but he did not seem to find out if he had it :uhoh:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Speaking of Identify, will Ern have time to pick up spells in Tharivol? Most of my wealth is going to buying and researching spells[/sblock]

First item is Tharivol is an NPC and Tirol is the elven city. Sorry they both start with "T" :blush:

Yes you will be able to purchase spells and such - need a utility mage as Trinham seems to have the combat part. ;)

Just going to have to wait to see if you aren't thrown in jail and left to rot first.

Think I just need FtF to post up he is ready for advancing and we are set. So be thinking of marching order or how you wish to go about getting to the city.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
In other news there will be an knew OOC up at the end of the month as we are quickly approaching Year 3 for Off to War. :lol:

HM

jackslate45

First Post
HM, you under estimate Ernestine Thankirk. She has gotten out of much worse. /bluff

EDIT: ya, hoping to buy at least 1 level 2 and a couple level 1's Identify for sure.

Double Edit: Grats on year 3!

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks jackslate45 been great these past two years looking forward to Year 3.

But I never thought I would need to bump this thread.

Let me know whenever you are having trouble with a post of mine. i.e don't understand/was hoping for something different.

TCtCM - left you guys open for RP but will move the thread along if you wish.

XP in 3 days and will push both games along then if not before.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey ghostcat anytime you wish to discuss what you wish for Trinham's "growth" please let me know.

He has been in a few rough spots (the wolves from way back, the ettercap, etc.) I am wondering when he will become more confidante in his abilities and such.

Also I think Trinham would speak up (this is just me he is your character) I see him as starting to suggest something then deciding that "That might not work, never mind, sorry."

I see him as the guy who wants to help out whenever, wherever but checks himself because of his lack of faith in his own abilities still.

Could just be me though.

HM

Remove ads