Official D&D Character Sheets Coming In June

One of the four mysterious unnamed D&D products has been revealed! Coming on June 20th, for $9.95, is a folder of official Dungeons & Dragons character sheets. "Inside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you’ll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragonscharacter sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world’s greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences."

One of the four mysterious unnamed D&D products has been revealed! Coming on June 20th, for $9.95, is a folder of official Dungeons & Dragons character sheets. "Inside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you’ll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragonscharacter sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world’s greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences."

17321DNDCharacterSheetPRODTH2.png

SaveSave

Reynard

Legend
I find it mildly ironic to announce print character sheets just after the beta opens for what is ostensibly the digital solution to eliminate such a product.

ddaley

Explorer
Physical character sheets will not be eliminated any time soon. My players only use physical character sheets, even though I also maintain their info in FG.

I find it mildly ironic to announce print character sheets just after the beta opens for what is ostensibly the digital solution to eliminate such a product.

Argyle King

Legend
The artwork is cool, but I think I'll pass on this one.

Some years ago; back when I was new to D&D, I felt as though I felt as though I was burned for some cash when I had the clerk at a gaming store convince me that I needed the "official" D&D 3rd Edition character sheets to go along with my purchase. That experience soured me on buying similar things. Had I known what exactly they were up-front and chose to pay the extra for the design and artwork, I would have been cool with that. I didn't like feeling as though -as someone new to the hobby- that I had been duped into paying extra money for pieces of paper.

AmerginLiath

Adventurer
Despite all the printable options, I'm picturing a role for these in the stores both where they're on sale and where Adventurer's League games are being run. Grab a set and a PHB and welcome aboard?

A character folder can be cool.
This is also a nice, giftable product. Rather than $50 for a book or $20 for a boxed set. It's a nice, small present for the gamer in your life.

Remove ads

Remove ads