Ohio Gameday (January 18, Ohio State Campus)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Howdy Crothian!

Once again I am having trouble Emailing you in response to your request. Not sure why that it. Drop me a line as soon as you receive this and meet me in the chat channel at that time. I'll give you as much help and as many suggestions and I can. :)

ashockney

First Post
Sure, I'd be in too! Not really sure what a gameday involves, but I'm hoping gaming and having fun! I'm in for playing in or running something 3rd Edition, High Level, and/or Epic.

Enkhidu

Explorer
ashockney,

Think of it as a sort of "mini-con" if you like, where you'll finally get to put faces with the people you meet here. They've had successful ones in Boston and Chicago (more than one in Chicago, if I'm right).

Once we find out how many people in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Michigan would be interested in such a thing the organizers can really bear down and make decisions about what, when, where, who, how, and so on.

dshai527

First Post
I'm in as well. Give me a chance to be a player instead of a DM. Unless you need Dm's and then I guess I'll Dm, but only if Enkhidu bathes first. I think the last time they let him out in public the national guard was alerted. (Just something to think about Crothian)

I can't wait!

Crothian

First Post
Also, it would be good for people to say if you want to be a DM or a PC. And what type of game do you want to play or run.

Remove ads