Ohio Gameday (January 18, Ohio State Campus)

Stone Angel

First Post
Hey I am from Indiana, I'll come. Though I go to Purdue, errrr....But hey IU football sucks right!! Whoooo Down whith IU up with the Buckeye's and Boilermakers(though we aren't doing very well this season). Yeah but I'll come sounds like fun.

Crothian

First Post
Okay, don't forget to say if you want to run or PC. Adn if you want to run, what do you want to run? Also, what weekends are good for you? This would be after the holiday season of course.

DanMcS

Explorer
I'm in. Columbus is good, it's where I am. I'll play or DM- if I run D&D, Birthright is my favorite setting, but it's hard to run one-offs in. Maybe planescape. Or wait, d20 modern will be out by then, I could probably scrape together a Dark*Matter d20 version, that would be really nifty. It's best in the original Alternity, but too few know those rules. Sigh.

What weekends are good? Are you kidding? We're talking months from now, heh. I rarely schedule events beyond the next few weeks. I think there's one saturday in february I might be busy, but other than that, game on.

Crothian, do you live on campus? Because couches being dragged out and burned tends to be a campus thing :)

DanMcS

Explorer
And might I just add, I'm kind of looking forward to this already. I'm trying to convert some of my buddies into RPGers, but for the last year or two my gaming has been limited to pbem/pbb. Ah, for the clatter of dice. Great idea, Crothian, I owe you a beer when we get this put together.

FungiMuncher

First Post
Here's another "Yo" from a Columbus, Ohio person.

I'm interested, but will be pretty busy with work related stuff on the weekends for about the first three months of the new year. I'm not busy EVERY weekend, so its possible.

I'd prefer to play, but could DM if there's a need. I run a homebrew. I'm also interested in Dragonstar, but don't have anything developed yet.

FM

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I'd be interested in this, providing it doesn't conflict with my work schedule. I'm pretty much out of time off for a while.:( Dunno if my hubby would want to come, but I'd guess not.

I'd prefer to play, since I always have to DM. Also, I'd really like to see what you more experienced DMs come up with. I'd prefer a mid-level campaign I guess, but really, I'd play in any sort!

BButler

First Post
I'm a few hours away, too, but I'd like to come down if the timing works out with my schedule. I'd prefer to PC, if that's possible.

I'd be interested. I even have in-laws in Columbus I could crash with, so it'd be easier than the Chicago gameday I'm planning on hitting here in a few weeks.

I'd be more interested in playing than DMing. I'd like to think I'm a good DM for long-term campaigns, but not so much for one-shots.

Oh, and I'm not really a Michigan person -- Go Texas A&M!!

Remove ads