• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] 15th Level - Dragon Mountain

Jemal

Adventurer
Should we start working up characters or are you going to wait till more people respond and then pick which ones are playing, or what?

And how are we going to do the u pick 15% of our gear in magic items? Do you give that to us first, and then we buy the rest, or do you wait till we spend 80%, have 5% in cash, and then you spend the other 15% for us?

DM_Matt

First Post
GoldenEagle said:

Haven't seen it yet. What is the difference?(other than call lightning)

GE

They posted it on the WOTC site in Revision Spotlight

The missing sidebars and their spell list are located in Olgar's Compiled 3e Revisions thread .

That info came from people with advance copies of the PHB.

If not a 3.5e Druid, I'd play a fighting cleric, a charismatic "lead peopole on crusades" type, perhaps with an appropriate prc or two ike Hospitaler or Divine Emissary

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Also interested. . . probably a psion of some kind. Nomad most likely, an archer/psion.

Let me know if there's still room.

Keia

Thels

First Post
Are you still looking for characters? Seems like you're still lacking on Divine spellcasters... I'd wanna play a cleric or paladin. Or maybe some PrC that's good at healing/buffing others (Dunno all the PrC's by head).

Last edited:

GoldenEagle

First Post
Here is the lineup:

Sollir - Diviner
Sir Osis - Dwarven Defender - the feats are fine.
Calim - War Cleric
DM Matt - Druid

I want to add a multi-class (or 2 or 3) so I will one from the first three who posted about the idea:

Byron's Ghost - m/c rogue type
Snowtiger - multi class
Someone - Spell Sword

I will keep a line of alternates.

Schaff - Archer
Jemal Arcane Archer
Keia - archer / Psion
Thels - Cleric or Paladin
If I missed anyone, please let me know.

I hope to have the initial post up quickly, so get those characters in to me at jpoberg@bellsouth.net or into the rg thread I'll make tonight.

It will be very important for you to include some auto actions incase we get into combat and you can't post as often as you would like. I will get a post up to discuss how combat will work and how picking magic will work. For now go ahead and pick yourself. The final 15% will be potions/useable stuff that I don't see most high level characters with if they start at high levels.

Thanks to everyone for all the interest.

Lastly, I'd like to know how often you think you can post so I know what to expect. I'd like to shoot for 1/day, but I'm not that picky...I just want to know what pace you like.
GE

Last edited:

Remove ads