D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Creamsteak

Explorer
Not sure how you wanted to do damage, so I threw it in with my attack roll. And then I crit. Not objecting to a 20 on my first attack roll of a game, but I can't go back and add the extra, so I figure you can roll that. Or shall we leave all damage up to you?

I am fine with players rolling dice. In the case it expedites things, I will roll dice, such as initiative generally.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], one warlock giving advice to another, FYI (and apologies if you already know this) casting hex is a bonus action

As per the rules:
A spell cast with a bonus action is especially swift. You
must use a bonus action on your turn to cast the spell,
provided that you haven’t already taken a bonus action
this turn. You can’t cast another spell during the same
turn, except for a cantrip with a casting time o f 1 action.

Cheers,

SG

Forged Fury

First Post
Yeah, I knew that one was a bonus, but wanted to go with Armor of Agathys to get to the halfling and maybe do a little damage to the deckhand. I'm kinda/sorta hoping that the deckhand gets taken out soon, to avoid SA damage from the halfling.

I wish Pact Blade was considered an item interaction like a regular weapon, but oh well.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], quick question: could you please specify if any enemy is wearing metal armor? It will impact the spells Thaliss uses (i.e. advantage on attack for shocking grasp if foe is wearing metal armor).
Thanks and cheers,

SG

Creamsteak

Explorer
[MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], quick question: could you please specify if any enemy is wearing metal armor? It will impact the spells Thaliss uses (i.e. advantage on attack for shocking grasp if foe is wearing metal armor).
Thanks and cheers,

SG

No enemies on the boat are wearing metal armor.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Well, it is a boat, so somewhat unlikely*even though 5e doesn't seem to have any penalties associated with swimming in metal armor.

Yeah, it`s totally fair as I definitely wouldn`t want to wear armor on a boat!
Hmmm, you just gave me a sweet character idea: water genasi knight in full plate swimming with the dolphins ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads