• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Ethend Game: The Hunt for Cantus [Recruiting]

Erekose13

Explorer
Hey Ferrix, just checking in. I'm going to be going with a telepath/quietus from a more urban setting. Probably going Gnome :) I'll let you know more as I write it.

Dichotomy

Explorer
I have updated Delynn (a couple of typos, added a wildshape form). The only thing that I think might change now is her spell selection.

Bront, you may want to check the little bits I added regarding Kolbyr in my background. Also, if it is not too much trouble, I would like to know what his personality was like when he could talk. What kind of relationship would he have likely had with Delynn? Did they talk much? Anything else of which you can think. Btw, I am envious; your bear companion is better than mine.;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Dichotomy said:
I have updated Delynn (a couple of typos, added a wildshape form). The only thing that I think might change now is her spell selection.

Bront, you may want to check the little bits I added regarding Kolbyr in my background. Also, if it is not too much trouble, I would like to know what his personality was like when he could talk. What kind of relationship would he have likely had with Delynn? Did they talk much? Anything else of which you can think. Btw, I am envious; your bear companion is better than mine.;)
Before hand (And still), he's probably a bit of a protector, learned from watching over his sister. He was probably a bit more outspoken, and curious. He actualy wasn't as good with animals then, though he did have a very natural affinity with them, that's more something he's become since then. He was eager to learn the ways of nature though, all be it in a more combative way. He was probably a good buffer for you when you met new people to begin with, and I wouldn't be supprised if he found your character's exotic elven features somewhat aluring at first (Perhaps not much of an issue beyond the initial approach to accompany you, and something that would be left behind after the bond of friendship was formed). When you knew him, he was stronger, tougher, and generaly bigger (He's still fairly large, but add about 30 lbs of pure muscle on what he is now, and you get him then) but he was always quite lithe, and a archer of some note.

I like what you did. I'll have to tweek my background a bit as well, but I think we're pretty much well formed.

And yes, my bear is cooler than yours :p Beastmaster PrC will do that.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Bront said:
How picky are you going to be about counting non-magical arrows as far as quantity? Should I just buy 40 and forget about them, or do I need to count them off as I fire them?

Oh, would a wild call kit, a kit that lets me make various animal calls, be something unreasonable to pick up? I should be able to make a few without a tongue, but I should also be able to manufacture or have manufactured a few other types

Question on Favored enemy, are the Mythar an acceptable favored enemy? Or do I need to be more specific? (I understand they're a humanoid race, or a collection of humanoid races). I'll finish that up then I'm done other than background tweeks.
Questions from 2 different posts, in case you missed them Ferrix.

I also gave some general input on items earlier. I know it was a lot, but it was just a few guidelines, whatever you come up with should be fun :)

Any good idea for a name for a tribe from Fyndorn?

Ferrix

Explorer
Yes, arrows will be counted. It's a relatively simple matter to do, and they're cheap.

I answered the favored enemy question already, but I'll answer it again, Mythar are a single Favored Enemy.

Wild call kit, sure, go for it.

Name for a tribe, hrm... couldn't say really off hand, do what I do when I need some info, google stuff. Look up nordic tribes, or such things.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Probably won't have Nassitch updated til after this weekend. I'm going the egoist route so if you start before I've updated I can be there and just update then.

Thanks!
Keia

Remove ads