[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Theroc

First Post
I'm not done. Apologies for the delay WD. Having some troubles on deciding my druid's ability scores. Anyway, just wanted to note I'll be gone for about a week as of tomorrow.

Hopefully I won't be holding anything up.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't think so Theroc aren't we still short one???

the skill monkey did someone take that slot i don't remember i am old lol

HM

Theroc

First Post
I don't think so Theroc aren't we still short one???

the skill monkey did someone take that slot i don't remember i am old lol

HM

Yeah, that's what I figured, and one reason I haven't put priority on getting this particular character done. Though, I do think I like what they've done with the Druid in Pathfinder. By that I mean, making Wildshape managable rather than some convoluted mess people tell me to stay away from when I ask about advice for it. ;)

I'll try to get this done when I get back.

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, I guess I'm confused. Are we still going on with this game, where I play the human fighter, Rayverim Thanderghast, except wtih true20 rules (or some such, at least)? WD, I guess I'm getting mixed up because of your other game that I'm involved with. In both games, we've just been talking for so long that the details, like what character I'm playing, have become somewhat fuzzy. But, if memory serves, I'm a Human fighter here, and a dwarf cleric in your Dark Sun game, right? :-S

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Don't know about the DarkSun game but here I know your an axe weilding Fighter

And it's not True20 we are using PathFinder rules :)

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Don't know about the DarkSun game but here I know your an axe weilding Fighter

And it's not True20 we are using PathFinder rules :)

HM
Ok, see how confused I am?? :) Actually, that' good, I thought this was Ray's game! Pathfinder, huh? What happened to teh True20 game, WD? Is there a third game of yours that I'm in, or am I just (I hope) horribly confused?

Theroc

First Post
Ok, see how confused I am?? :) Actually, that' good, I thought this was Ray's game! Pathfinder, huh? What happened to teh True20 game, WD? Is there a third game of yours that I'm in, or am I just (I hope) horribly confused?
We went from True 20 to Pathfinder

Remove ads