[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
Ok, see how confused I am?? :) Actually, that' good, I thought this was Ray's game! Pathfinder, huh? What happened to teh True20 game, WD? Is there a third game of yours that I'm in, or am I just (I hope) horribly confused?

We went from True 20 to Pathfinder
That is right, mostly because we are lacking access to Trie20 rules for all and pathfinder got the PRD.

Leif - Fighter
HolyMan - Wizard
Theroc - Druid

So, what class should we recruit for the 4th slot?

Leif

Adventurer
I'm not sure what our 4th pc should be. A rogue is the traditional choice. But a monk could also fill that party role to a significant extent. Another warrior or a cleric would have definite advantages. A Sorcerer or a second wizard could make us quite lethal in regard to major blasting (when we get a level or two under our belts). A Bard could fill the rogue's role to a great extent, and also offer some extra healing.

Yes, my vote will have to be for a Bard!

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, I might join in to fill that gap if you don't mind. Is it 25-point-buy DMG-style or 15-point-buy Pathfinder-style as noted in the first post? :erm: Pathfinder has slightly different point costs for ability scores (found in the Ability Scores section of Getting Started in the PRD).

I'll put something together by sometime Saturday.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well, I might join in to fill that gap if you don't mind. Is it 25-point-buy DMG-style or 15-point-buy Pathfinder-style as noted in the first post? :erm: Pathfinder has slightly different point costs for ability scores (found in the Ability Scores section of Getting Started in the PRD).

WD changed the point by to 15 points here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/4920280-post271.html

HM

Walking Dad

First Post

WD changed the point by to 15 points here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/4920280-post271.html

HM
Look like HM got it covered. Welcome to the game. I will delete the recruiting in the topic after seeing your character,

Remove ads