[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Gotcha WD will have him by the end of the day (real life stuff first :erm: )

Then Brawar will be back you evil G.Cube yes i'm coming for you (hope it doesn't read this lol)

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim Thanderghast II (Pathfinder book, not PFD or 3.5)

Ok, I'll re-make Ray according to the specifications you gave us, and post him here ASAP. Wait a minute! I don't have the final Pathfinder book yet, it's still on order! Are there any appreciable changes that anyone of aware of between the Beta Playtest version and PFD? Maybe I should just use PFD. Link, someone, please? Again?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
think from people who have the book said PFD is the book in e-form so close as to not need book for generation

So I'm using it.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Comment #1: Pathfinder is WAYYY different from 3.5 in the class abilities section.

Comment#2: Pathfinder doesn't have a Concentration skill but I know I read something about taking a Concentration check and my PF cleric has a trait that gives him +2 Concentration so it must be a misprint in PRD

Comment#3: They have some of the koolest feats I have seen Deadly Aim, Vital Strike, Dazzling Display... awesome!

Comment#4; and most important the Pathfinder point buy system is WAYYY different than 3.5 take a look at this WD

This is Brawar 3.5:

Str: 11 +0 (03p.)
Dex: 16 +3 (10p.)
Con: 12 +1 (04p.)
Int: 14 +2 (06p.)
Wis: 10 +0 (02p.)
Cha: 8 -1 (00p.)

And this is the same stats with Pathfinder:

Str: 11 +0 (01p.)
Dex: 16 +3 (10p.)
Con: 12 +1 (02p.)
Int: 14 +2 (05p.)
Wis: 10 +0 (00p.)
Cha: 8 -1 (+2p.)

So as you see I have spent 18 pts gained another 2 points and still have not placed my +2 to any ability racial modifier.

So the question is do you still want us to go with a 25 point build??

HM

Remove ads