[OOC] Horror High - Freshman Year

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
My apologies, everyone.

I have not been to the forums in quite a while. My attention has been elsewhere. I hate to bail, yet again, but I'd rather that than make you guys wait a month between postings. If someone wants to take this over, please be my guest.

pathfinderq1

First Post
I'm REALLY sorry to see this one fold. If I had more time (or system knowledge) I would want to pick it up, I think, but I am not quite ready for that challenge just yet.

Thanks anyway, though- some of your game ideas really do help with my creative brain's logjams.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Hey Everybody!

So, this game is officially closed down, right? Well, about that...

With permission from the GM, I am going to be borrowing (? Appropriating? Stealing?) the background and setting for a project of sorts. At this point, it is going to be just as writing exercise/playground/sandbox- I just have a lot of ideas to toy with. In the future it may evolve- maybe to a Story Hour or similar project, maybe as a rules-free or rules-light game or cooperative writing project. Not really sure yet, but I wanted to do SOMETHING with it.

How this applies to you is: I would like to ask permission to borrow some of the character stuff that YOU have created for the game. Most likely, the characters would be referenced in passing, but they might get some plot. If I do use them for anything notable, I'll post a vignette or something. If you don't want to let me use your ideas, let me know. More to the point, if you don't post an approval, I'll assume you don't want me to use your character, and so I won't.

Thanks.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Okay, so I have started posting the background framework for (my version of) the Horror High Extended Universe, over in the Rogues Gallery thread. Not much up so far, but the character lists (Adults and Students) have some content. Next up (probably tomorrow, looking at the clock) are the Ground Rules for the paranormal parts of the world- what works, what doesn't- and what might be coming to eat you...

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], did you ever pick up that I designed our character relationship from a play on words?

See: Juno and Janus

Specifically:
"Janus and Juno cooperate as the first looks after the passage from the previous to the ensuing month while the second helps it through the strength of her vitality."

And of course, Juana is the Spanish spelling of "Janice".

Remove ads