[OOC] Horror High - Freshman Year

Shayuri

First Post
It's appreciated. I know it's been ages...I was having a heck of a time nailing down how to characterize Juno for some reason. And then I finally did...and then the post got lost. I was so mad I wanted to just stop playing games on Enworld for a little while. :)

So I'll get it up tonight or early tomorrow if I have to. I've noticed the board becomes reaaaaaaaaally slow and prone to database errors at night...unfortunately, that's when I typically have time/creativity for long posts. If I have to I'll type it up in wordpad then post it when I can get it through.

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, I just edited my post into my previous little whiny 'wah I lost my post' post. So it didn't bump the thread, but it IS now done. And...I'm happier with it this time than I was before. So...there we go. :)

Alizaar

First Post
Sorry I've been super busy. But I have been paying attention to what's going on and I'll try to get something going in the IC thread. Now I'm not exactly sure where you want me to start at,with you the new post you just pit up.

Shayuri

First Post
Argh, yeah...sorry. I screwed that up.

Maybe it's best if we assume you and Juno didn't attend 'together,' but we can meet up afterwards? Or one of us can notice the other of us during it and scoot over to make contact.

Remove ads