[OOC] Horror High - Freshman Year

Shayuri

First Post
Oh you kids today got your crazy drugs nowadays. XTC and MDMH and oh I don't know what all. Crazy drugs!

And hula hoops! Turn that music down!

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"Ok. Yeah. Mmm. We used to do eight balls. Oh those were fun, weren't they? Nothing like getting a bunch of coke! Right? That was usually, like, eight balls were usually like four guys on a Friday night. One guy at 8-o'clock goes, "Hey man. Let's get an eight ball! It'll last us all weekend!" Four hours later the same four guys, "Let's get another eight ball! *frantically* Let's get another one! Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah!" - Denis Leary, No Cure For Cancer

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Sorry for the delay...I've been confused by Hero's post. Francis...is Francis the one who fell over? She's not, is she?

Hm, checking back it's Tasha.

Oh well, I'm gonna roll with it. :)

pathfinderq1

First Post
I'm also presuming that Herobizkit/Janice meant Tasha (though it always possible that she just dumped Tasha on the floor to get to Francis and Juno- you know cops these days...).

I will probably post something relevant later tonight, running with that assumption- if it turns out I'm wrong, put it down to Tasha's current disoriented condition...

Macv12

First Post
Hey, sorry I'm lagging. Got some new responsibilities at work along with my contract ending soon, and I spent today sick in bed. I haven't had time to think about a post long enough to make a good one. I plan to get something up tomorrow.

One thing: I don't think we discussed the details of the gang stuff really. Should I/we just make this up on the fly, or does the GM want to weigh in on who's "in charge" of us and what illegalities we're asked to commit?

Two things actually: I like my face where it is thank you, about five feet off the floor. ^□^“

Remove ads