[OOC] Horror High - Freshman Year

Macv12

First Post
I'm at the in-laws' for the weekend. I should have time to post tomorrow, but probably late.

Edit: and late it was! But it's up. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a lot to say! I couldn't figure out how to color text on my phone, so I'll have to get on that tomorrow.

Last edited:

Macv12

First Post
Ok, I figured out the colors. I just picked a random one that seemed easy to read, honestly. I did a brief search and didn't find where any guidelines about that are laid out. I didn't even realize that was a "thing" for a while.

In other news. Shayuri (can't figure out how to Mention either; gosh-darned newfangled series of tubes...), we talked about being in with the same gang a while back, like, on page 3 or 7 or something of this thread. Juno wants to join the gang, but her sister's law, so they have Francis vet her. I was going with the assumption that Francis and Juno haven't met yet, since IC starts on the first day of school, and that event would come a little later. But I guess we could say it happened during summer off-screen. Wouldn't want to decide unilaterally either way. Thoughts?

Shayuri

First Post
Hm. Plusses either way. If we backdate it, it gives us a ready made relationship right from the start. If we set it in the future, it guides our play.

Let us put the first meeting not long before game start. Your vetting process has begun. Juno's looking for something to belong to...looking to prove herself...looking for street cred. She has lost most of her faith in established social institutions; perceiving them as things that work largely in the favor of others rather than herself. She's not entirely sure that the gang's for her either, but she wants to find out more.

This way we don't have to worry too much about RPing the first encounter (which I honestly would have very little OOC idea how to do :)) but we'll still have plenty to talk about IC.

Macv12

First Post
Alright, sounds good to me. I was starting to lean that way too actually, since we would already know the outcome and it would pretty much be a formality.

Macv12

First Post
By the way, did everyone make it through the cold apocalypse? We had some building collapses, and health problems among people in Kyushu and Taiwan who had literally never seen snow before. I'm not sure what it looked like across NA but I heard the east coast had it pretty bad.

Remove ads