[OOC] Horror High - Freshman Year

pathfinderq1

First Post
That is okay- just checking. Going from the SRD (of which there seem to be several different versions around), it is a bit tough to tell which options are core and which were added from other sources...

Herobizkit

Adventurer
if it's in Urban Arcana, it's not core. :)

Some non-WOTC SRD's out there can help, especially this one.

Thing with that one is that the campaign-specific classes (the magic and psychic ones) aren't in it because they are proprietary IP and don't fall under the SRD's legalese.

Macv12

First Post
I can find no way to watch Buffy in Japan without a physical medium. Bleh. Now I have to go outside.

On a stupider note, the Japanese version of the title trades "the Vampire Slayer" for "Crucifix in Love" (恋する十字架). So many levels of "wut"

Can I get a little info on this "critter" class I'm destined for? Mostly want to make sure I don't end up with completely dissonant character design. Currently occupying myself with skill juggling and finding/photochopping an avatar.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I can find no way to watch Buffy in Japan without a physical medium. Bleh. Now I have to go outside.

On a stupider note, the Japanese version of the title trades "the Vampire Slayer" for "Crucifix in Love" (恋する十字架). So many levels of "wut"

Can I get a little info on this "critter" class I'm destined for? Mostly want to make sure I don't end up with completely dissonant character design. Currently occupying myself with skill juggling and finding/photochopping an avatar.

Which critter were you wanting to play?

Macv12

First Post
Your initial post mentioned that being a werewolf would require custom advanced class features. I'm not sure if that means I should pick an advanced class, and some of its features will be overwritten?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Your initial post mentioned that being a werewolf would require custom advanced class features. I'm not sure if that means I should pick an advanced class, and some of its features will be overwritten?

Nope. That means that Werewolf will BE your advanced class. No requirements other than either being born with it (knowingly or not) or being bitten at some point (either prior to the start of the game or during if you want to work that in to the game).

During the full moon. before taking levels in the Advanced class, you will change during the three nights of the full moon and have no memory of your activities during the night. Once you start taking the Advanced class, you'll be able to control, change voluntarily, and gain other nifty benefits. Being werewolf, you'll definitely be melee focused in combat so you'll probably want to keep that in mind when you're creating your character.

Macv12

First Post
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ Roger!

Sounds perfect. I'm thinking bitten. Unless there are arcane forces at work which cause regular people to have werewolf children under certain conditions; I could try to think of something interesting, but I don't intend for it to be a family business in any case. I'll probably snatch Weapon Finesse and go Dex brawler, but I'll be looking for an acceptable balance of ability scores and skills that lets me stick with Strength.

Remove ads