Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Furious Focus seems like it might be one of the stand out feats in the whole game.

It's not as good as it reads at first. It's a press. It can only be used as a second attack in multiple attack routines. So Like I get my first attack, and if I attack again and miss at -5 I can attack with my third action at -5. If it could be used on the FIRST attack then it would be really awesome.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Those Press feats keep messing me up. I keep reading them and thinking "Wow! They do that!?" and then spotting the keyword. "Oh. I see."

Should we start thinking about our second characters? They'll be level four and that not only requires quite a bit more work, but we're gonna have to pick a few magic items each, too. It could require a bit of back-and-forth.

Kaodi

Hero
I am mostly interested in the adventure rules for making level 4 characters because I love making the outlines for characters and it would be useful to be making ones that might actually have a chance at play. Just counted up my PF2 Notepad and I have 2 completed characters and the beginnings of 21 more. Latest is a lvl 4 Goblin Paladin of Sarenrae with the Fire domain who uses a Horsechopper.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh jeez, I did a dumb. There's two parties, not one. I'm assuming I'll be joining number two...that changes my outlook on things!

Should have some submissions later today.

Oh jeez, I did a dumb. There's two parties, not one. I'm assuming I'll be joining number two...that changes my outlook on things!

Should have some submissions later today.

Yes, you are joining #2. That's the list of existing characters I mentioned in the earlier post when you asked what would be a good fit.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've been working on making some characters, for "fun" or for the upcoming games, and I've got a question: Magic Weapons need to be Expert+ quality (which gives you +1 Item Bonus to hit) AND they can have a +1 enchantment (which gives you an extra weapon die)... but does it also give you another +1 to hit? Same with Armour. Does +1 Armour give you +2 to AC (Because it is ALSO expert quality) or what?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So far, I like the game as it plays, but I'm already getting fed up with the sheer amount of cross-referencing you need to do to be able to figure out how just about anything works.

Looking forward to playing a Rogue here, though!

Remove ads