• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Life in Vein - Recruiting Replacement Player!

mpickett81

First Post
I'm a little unsure as what to do next, as our characters (mine and Gorak's) don't have a lot of information to go on. I was the last one to talk, so I was waiting for a reply from Steve Gorak.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ok, Steve Gorak and mpickett81 I'm a little confused as to what your characters are up to next. If I'm reading everything right you guys were just quietly discussing something amongst yourselves, and I have nothing to move forward for you. Are you guys rejoining Soen and Pai? Going off on your own to look stuff up? Or what? I think I've missed what your next action is and I appologize.

yeah, Mpickett81, what do we do.
We're basically in an inn, chatting, so we should decide on doing something.
I think that to begin with, we should at least stick with the faen, they seem to be more aware of what is going on. I'd even be open to leaving with them to got o the mountains...
What do you think?

Cheers,

SG

Last edited:

Tychus

First Post
Hey folks,

I'm sorry to do this, but I think I'm going to have to bow out of this game. My interest has waned, and I'm just bogging you down by not keeping up.

If my replacement wants to play Lo-Duran I have no problem with that.

Good luck and have fun!

Arden

First Post
I think I'd like to play a human mageblade. I'll post stats and a background tomorrow, if that's okay--I didn't get a chance to do it tonight.

mpickett81

First Post
Sorry about my posting inconsistency. I just got a new full time job, but I'm also in the process of looking for a better job and looking at grad schools.

Steve Gorak: We might as well stick with the faen. Go ahead and make the next move and I'll follow up soon, I promise.

Dougal DeKree

First Post
And Dougal DeKree, I haven't seen you since the 15th. What's the buzz?

Hi! The buzz: I do promotion&training for a product for the automotive industry as a one-man-show...worldwide. This sadly interferes with gaming sometimes ;) Sorry about the gap i had but it should clear up anytime now. Just posted something and will try to keep up from now on. Cheers!
Dougal

Remove ads