Dex: 12 (+1)
Con: 12 (+1)
Int: 12 (+1)
Wis: 14 (+2)
Cha: 14 (+2)
Per: 12 (+1)

Combat
HP: 23
AC: 16 (10 + 3 armor + 1 shield + 1 dex + 1 size)
Init: +1 (dex)
BAB: +3
Melee: +5
Ranged: +5
Firearms: +5

Weapons
MW Short Sword (+6 melee, 1d6+1, crit19-20/x2)
MW Light Lance (+6 melee, 1d6+1, critx3)
MW Light Crossbow (+6 ranged, 1d8, crit19-20/x2, range 80)

Armor
MW Hide (Medium, +3 armor, speed 15, ACP -2)
MW Small Metal Shield (+1 shield)

Saves
Fort: +7
Ref: +5
Will: +6

Skills (Ranks in parantheses)
Diplomacy: +7 (5)
Heal: +8 (6)
Knowledge (Religion): +5 (4)
Ride (War Pony): +4 (3)

Feats
Combat Reflexes
Mounted Combat

Paladin Abilities
Lay on Hands (6)
Detect Evil
Divine Health
Smite Evil: 1/day (Extra Damage: +3)
Turn Attempts: 5/day
Turn Check Mod: +2
Cleric Level for Turning: 1

Mount
"Natalie"
Warpony
Military Saddle
Barding

Jarval

Explorer
Looks like both of the party's fighter-types are halflings then :) It'll be interesting to have a paladin added to the mix.

Jarval

Explorer
Since we've got a day off, maybe we could try to sell the gems we found in the 'kreen tunnels. I'd nomintate Nathan for this, as he's got good Bluff, Diplomacy and Sense Motive skills.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Good to hear from you again, Dalamar!

As for the prestige class... unfortunately, it hasn't been rated by anyone, so I can't use others' opinions to gauge how balanced the class is. It looks okay to me...

I'll let you take it. However, IMC, this class will be referred to as 'Astralist' rather than 'Summoner'. Summoner brings up images of magical conjuration, not the making of astral constructs. Of course, name is pretty much just a flavor thing.

I want to make a few changes to the PrC, though. Only mechanics for the skills and some prereqs change, though - Ride, Disguise, Handle Animal, and Hide are not class skills for this class (don't match the function of the PrC). For prereqs, change Knowledge (Nature) into Knowledge (The Planes), as the latter makes more sense with the PrC. For manifesting, must have the Astral Construct power for each level of psionics that the psion has access to (rather than the wording on the site where the PrC is, although I think that both sets of wordings mean the same thing).

Remove ads