[OOC] Psionicle, Thread II [Update! Please read and post!]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Liat'ned - character looks good. Post it in the character thread when you get the chance.

---

Once Sollir gets his character finished and finalized and posted out on the character thread, then I'll post the next update.

Liat'ned

First Post
Hello all!!

Hello.

I'm very happy to be joining your little quest (I use the term "little" lightly). I was introdluced by GW, and ever since I've been hooked. Anyways, Liat'ned is a halfling paladin, much like many of his ancestors. His father trained him to use common sense rather than brute strength. Ever since his father was killed in battle and his mother was executed, he has been working as a guard for various people.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Alright, Liat'ned has his character up and Sollir is done with his and has posted it.

The IC thread will be updated in a few minutes. It will introduce the two new characters, Liat'ned and Niko.

---

Sollir - you need to find a way to get rid of Sahgrim, unless you prefer that I do it (I would be nice about it).

That's fine Gnomeworks, I haven't thought of a good way to get rid of him yet...feel free to do it your way :)

Niko is probably a nice counterpart to Liat'ned, he doesn't use strength of force but rather strength of arms with a good confidence in technology. He doesn't have alot of common sense but does possess a good amount of intellect, although sometimes he's not afraid to share it and can be criticizing others for what they do wrong. He's a bit eccentric and likes to test his gadgets out.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Alright. I can do that.

As for your character - I just hope you don't blow anyone in the group up. :D

Then again, looking through your device list, there isn't anything that can blow up... in fact, I just noticed that you didn't take ANY direct-damage devices. I have to say that that is surprising - I would have thought you'd take at least one.

Originally I had 1 Lightning Rod ;) Alot of the devices were nice, however alot of the nicer ones would blow up after one use and made it not very cost-efficient imho. I swapped the lightning rod out for the exoskeleton to be placed on my golem, if putting that on doesn't work then i'll switch it back to lightning rod and mantain an armorall on my golem like in my first version of Niko :)

Edit-Perhaps in the future i'll get more blowing up devices, I kindof like that bladeswarm device though, very green goblin-esque ;)

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
No, no, putting an exoskeleton on the golem works just fine. There was no stipulation as to what could use the armorall or exoskeleton, and the golem is usually humanoid in shape (unless you wish to specify otherwise). Putting the exoskeleton on it works.

Neat :D I'll wait for someone else to post before I introduce myself I guess...

Edit-Oh yeah, poor Jansson, I was going to give him a watch but it seems psionics interferes with technology and no one else would be able to use it :(

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Edit-Oh yeah, poor Jansson, I was going to give him a watch but it seems psionics interferes with technology and no one else would be able to use it :(

Aww, darn it! A watch would have been cool :)

Zhure

First Post
Nontechnological watches shouldn't be too difficult in a magical/psionic environment.

I can't think of a psionic example, but making a small magical golem to keep track of time by making hashmarks or moving the beads on an abacus at regular intervals should work fairly well.

Hope that suggestion triggers an idea.
Greg

Remove ads