[OOC] Return of the Runelords

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Would one or more of you be interested in playing low level mythic game? (level 6 myth 1)? I am in a game which lost several of its players. We're in a place where taking over existing character is easier than introducing new ones, but I'm sure the DM would be open to adjustments. Or replacement at an opportune time.

Kaodi

Hero
I thought about it before but the main thing that concerns me is that you guys are still the same level as when I left years ago.

Scotley

Hero
The pace of the game has been slowwwww. We started with two GM's because neither of us quite had enough time, but the second GM's business became very successful and I've been trying to keep it going, but my own time is limited, so it will never be fast. We've lost more players which has brought things to a halt. We were getting close to leveling at least.

Kaodi

Hero
Does anyone remember how many of the wand charges I used, by chance? It started with 13. Also: I was just looking through some early posts and I had totally forgotten that we had six vials of holy water Audrahni gave us.

G

Guest 11456

@Scotley - Check HPs (I get 18), CMB (BAB changed so this should too), CMD (BAB changed so this should too) and skills (you should have a total of 26 points including background skills).

@Deuce Traveler - You get a bonus feat at second level.

G

Guest 11456

@Scotley - Everything looks good except Skills (you spent 10+2 instead of 11+2; 1 more adventuring skill point to go).

First Level Skill Points (11+2):
Acrobatics
Appraise
Bluff
Climb
Diplomacy
Disable Device
Knowledge (dungeoneering)
Knowledge (local)
Linguistics
Perception
Sense Motive
Sleight of Hand
Stealth

Second Level Skill Points (10+2):
Acrobatics
Bluff
Craft (traps)
Diplomacy
Disable Device
Escape Artist
Knowledge (history)
Perception
Sense Motive
Sleight of Hand
Stealth
Swim

@Deuce Traveler - Everything looks good.

@Neurotic - Waiting on a new post in the RG per this excerpt from my post in that thread:

Please create a new post here with your updated character sheet.

All - We will get back underway soon. Still waiting on a reply from Scott DeWar.

Remove ads