[OOC] Return of the Runelords

Scotley

Hero
I'm going to be out of touch until late next week as I take the family on a little Spring Break trip. Please NPC my character as needed.

G

Guest 11456

First on the list is "find the town map maker". How do you wish to go about accomplishing this?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We ask around? And maybe we don't need map MAKER so much as map SELLER or vault or library or whatever else can hold number of maps...including local adventurers/pathfinder chapter

G

Guest 11456

I hope everyone is staying safe. COVID-19 has caused many things to change. I will try to get a post up as soon as I can.

Neurotic

two gold crowns to save ourselves a twenty minute walk seems a bit, well, steep," the oracle replies. "Besides, if there has been trouble about it might not hurt to check in on the worksite and see that whoever is there is still hale and healthy."

Is it that close? I agree that we should check wherever we can that everything is in order - those demons might show wherever it seems.

G

Guest 11456

OK. That is three for the more expensive route and two for the less expensive route (Michelle wants to go that way as well). Which way are you going?

Neurotic

In case I wasn't clear: Drath is for cheaper way if it is really only 20 minutes out. He can ride after all

Remove ads