[OOC] Return of the Runelords

Kaodi

Hero
I do not think I want to keep going in this game. This is only most tangentially to do with what is happening in the game right now. I had typed out "Shendra shivers" when something happened in my real life, something which has been 'resolved' but which, combined with all the other things going on in my life right now, has pushed me to the edge where I just want to come out and say that this.

I had kinda hoped the game would end when we got back to town. I am ensconced in my cabin on the PF2 train now, and this is my last PF1 game. There have been some good things here: I think Lunysh may be the best character I have ever created; she has a real, meaningful background that deeply informs the way she behaves (even if I have not necessarily been able to play it as consistently as was possible). I kinda wish I could just stick with my headcanon version of what happens after this. But obviously I am not the only one in the game, so the show may go on.

There have been some good times. And if you would like I can write a last post where Shendra heals everyone up and decamps back to town. But ultimately I do not want to keep stringing along with this anymore. PF2 could be having its midlife crisis by the time we finished this adventure, let alone this campaign. My gaming itch was been scratched a lot better this year as well as I have been in my first live game (on Discord/roll 20) since like 2012.

So thank you guys for what we have had up until this point. I will miss some of the RP opportunities between the party members as well, particularly between Shendra and Michael. But despite that I need to leave it here.

G

Guest 11456

Sorry to see you go, Kaodi.

Everyone else just give me your status for the continuation of the game.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sorry to hear it, Kaodi. Shendra is a great character and I hope you replay her in another campaign. I also hope whatever is going on in real life works out for the best.

Tailspinner, Michael is still ready to go.

Remove ads