(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Not sure if he can get close enough next turn, but Dandin can now cast Healing Word for Titus.

Looks like you can easily. Healing Word's range is 60 feet, which is about how far you are away after Ganalan dragged him back. And you can move that way, too... so you should be good to go.

Fradak

Explorer
Enseth should be at 3 or 8/22. He still got to do the wisdom save.
Starting the turn at 22/22. Ward at 0/6.
- 5 or 10 poison
- 6 acid become 3 with absorb elements. The Ward regains 2 hp. So 1 dmg goes through.
- 8 (2+4+2) from the stone.

Now I got a question:
Enseth casted magic missile on the Viper (2 dmg) and on the Shaman (2,4,5). Hoping to kill the viper and break the concentration of the Shaman. He should roll 3 CON checks DC10 I suppose.

I'm not sure if I missed something and if you took all of this into account.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Enseth should be at 3 or 8/22. He still got to do the wisdom save.
Starting the turn at 22/22. Ward at 0/6.
- 5 or 10 poison
- 6 acid become 3 with absorb elements. The Ward regains 2 hp. So 1 dmg goes through.
- 8 (2+4+2) from the stone.

Now I got a question:
Enseth casted magic missile on the Viper (2 dmg) and on the Shaman (2,4,5). Hoping to kill the viper and break the concentration of the Shaman. He should roll 3 CON checks DC10 I suppose.

I'm not sure if I missed something and if you took all of this into account.

I thought you sent all the missiles at the Shaman, but it's true that I forgot to roll her concentration checks. Let me see...

Check: 1D20+1 = [16]+1 = 17
1D20+1 = [11]+1 = 12
1D20+1 = [13]+1 = 14

Looks like she made it. The Snake is on its last-legs (ha! so to speak!), but it's not dead yet.

Remove ads