• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
If neither the teacher nor the taught are doing anything else during the short rest, I suppose it could be done. I think it would take twice as long if it's split-up, though. Interruptions. Review. Etc.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
If nobody else does btw, Dandin will loot the goblins. I'm just hoping that wasn't a hoard reward. If so, he'll just insist on giving Chuntea 10%.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I feel confused. Didn't we just go to the city side of the bridge? Also, are we considering clearing out the city, or just saving some more prisoners before heading back to Daggerford?

Fradak

Explorer
There were doors on either end of the bridge. One was said to lead to tunnels and store-rooms (in case of siege) under the Flint, the other to the dungeon of the old castle, (now the cellars of the Jester's Pride Inn and Tavern).

I think we are on the Flint side. Enseth wants to go on the Jester's Pride side.

And Fitz, can ORB3 scout behind the south door? Because Enseth knows the bridge is safe, he placed alarm spell on it. He wants to find the Red Wizard.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Why would we have gone to the flint side? We were heading to the tavern.

Hmmm... I'm not sure. Maybe it has to do with the confusion with "Up" being "North" as opposed to it being "Forward"? I know I sometimes get the two confused. Could have been me, could have been you. At any rate, the "Bunkroom" is under the Flint. The Jester's Pride Cellars is south (or "down" on the map) across the bridge. There is no activity from the hallway to the west (the left side of the map). The defiled (now not as much) shrine was to the east (or right on the last battle-map).

The goblins indicated that you should go west after crossing the bridge if you want to look for the General, or east if you want to look for the Red Wizard.

ORB3 can scout beyond the door, but it can't actually open the door on its own. At the moment, I'm not sure anyone has left the Bunkroom and gone on the bridge, so ORB3 can't proceed until let through the door.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Most of what's under the Flint is clear... just one quiet hallway leading west and down. Hasn't been any activity down there so far as the elves can see and hear. Easily skipped, but leaving unknown at your backs.

Remove ads