• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

Seriously, FF. It's a pain in the ass in a PbP environment. Especially on nights EN World slows to a crawl. If you don't mind, I am just going to start including two extra rolls in my combat post in case a re-roll for GWF is needed.

Forged Fury

First Post
That's fine. I don't have a problem with that. Hell, you can do a rollv tag using 4d6. I can figure it out from there. Once Marcellus14 posts, I'll try to get stuff adjudicated.

Forged Fury

First Post
Also...

Yes, Brue could have spent the short rest determining the properties of the weapon. Additionally, Gnorth could have used his Song of Healing feature to boost Brue's HP gain from her HD expenditure during the short rest. Since the rest occurred during a long vacation period, I'm willing to retroactively apply both as I don't think people were really thinking about what they needed to do on their short rest or their capabilities.

- We can assume that Brue has 3 more HPs, which is what she was short from being fully healed after the short rest. That brings her current HP total to up to 9.

- Brue's maul is known as a Hammer of Earthen Embrace. It is a magic weapon that does not require attunement. On a critical hit, if the target is standing on the ground, it must succeed on a STR save or suffer the restrained condition as fingers of dirt/mud/sand/stone rise up from the ground and wrap around the creature. The DC for the save is equal to the total damage dealt by the critical hit. The effect lasts for one minute, although the target can repeat the save at the end of each of its turns.

Forged Fury

First Post
Yeah. I wanted something more interesting than a +1 to hit/damage and had an idea what I wanted. Originally, it was going to knock prone, but since it triggers only on a crit, I went for something a bit better. For reasons, I needed to make sure y'all had a magic weapon or two available.

Olrox17

Hero
[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION] Should I wait for Gnorth and the skeletons to act before I post my next turn or should I just go for it?

Remove ads