D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

Forged Fury

First Post
In case it helps, here is what the current map looks like at the start of Brue's turn. The only enemy yet to move/attack this round is the zombie.

Round1(Brue).jpg

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION] Will do, hope you feel better. I am just going to have Brue take the exact same actions, but attack the skeleton. This will hit and destroy the skeleton. Brue is totally aware that her blunt weapon was very effective against the skeleton.
[MENTION=6801397]Olrox17[/MENTION] All of my stuff to update is at work, feel free to post your action for Round 2. If you reference the above map, everything is exactly the same except that Brue is standing in F4 and Skeleton2 (show in square G5) has been destroyed by Brue.

Forged Fury

First Post
Since you have movement available, I'm going to describe it as Corilo rolling out from the statue, firing his shots, and then darting back for cover. Either way, I think you would have hit even with the cover the statue is providing.

Just going to go ahead and roll the Bone Naga's concentration checks, since I know its stats for that.

Bone Naga Concentration Check1 (DC10) = [roll0]
Bone Naga Concentration Check2 (DC10) = [roll1]
Bone Naga Concentration Check3 (DC10) = [roll2]

Lorenzo will be free to move about the cabin on his turn due to the Bone Naga's loss of concentration.

I'll get updates done by late-morning and then it should ultimately be Gnorth's turn. There will likely be a zombie in Brue's face by then.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=6801323]Marcelus14[/MENTION] Do you want to change your move or action? You can reach the square you indicated and not suffer OAs. You can attack either the zombie of the naga. Your call, just let me know and I'll move us along. This may be a pretty quick round.

Forged Fury

First Post
No problem. Once I get the post updated and take care of Boddynock's turn (since the skeletons are just cowering), the action will be to Brue.

Remove ads