OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
No problem :)

I corrected the feats - I lost Noxiuos bite and its bite effect :(
I could have lost Tail Terror, but that cuts into the concept.

Leif

Adventurer
Do all of these nifty new optional rules remind anyone else of the 2E "kits" for various classes?

Last edited:

Neurotic

I remember playing wild mage, martial artist and swashbuckler. And I've seen bladesinger played. I wasn't impressed. We switched to Gurps soon after that.

Neurotic

I skipped 3e completely and only "tasted" 3.5 in PbP - we played GURPS Gulliver rules - I only started with DnD with 4e living world. Nowadays, DnD is something I play only online. My face-to-face playing diminished to twice a year. But thanks to technology, we still play in real time across the europe (germany, england and croatia)

Leif

Adventurer
I played 2E in high school, so barely remember back that far lol
Ahh, yes, I forgot that I was in the company of mere children. 2E hit during my college years. You make me feel almost as old as did my recent 50th(!) birthday. (Please save the 'best wishes,' all, just make a small contribution to your local old folks' home in my name.)

I skipped 3e completely and only "tasted" 3.5 in PbP - we played GURPS Gulliver rules - I only started with DnD with 4e living world. Nowadays, DnD is something I play only online. My face-to-face playing diminished to twice a year. But thanks to technology, we still play in real time across the europe (germany, england and croatia)
Do you still play GURPS face-to-face twice per year?

Remove ads