• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I was going with 'just under the treshhold' with dragons blood and ritual energy collected until such time you guys triggered energy surge ☺

Neurotic

[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], Viridians story is now expanded - feel free to nix parts of it or use it as bait for me being somewhere nearby.

Neurotic

Added items, image, weight calculation, food, potions...and I still have 1000 to spend.

Ideas? Alchemical items seem wasteful since all are expendable. But I cannot use wands :( Besides, two most common alch fire and acid are useless against demons.

Scotley

Hero
Added items, image, weight calculation, food, potions...and I still have 1000 to spend.

Ideas? Alchemical items seem wasteful since all are expendable. But I cannot use wands :( Besides, two most common alch fire and acid are useless against demons.

Claugendeem Calaun looks good. Though I'm a little confused as to which archetypes you are looking to use. Master of Many Styles and ? Also, you want the classic monk or unchained?

You've already filled some of the better slots for wondrous items and your wish list gets some more, which limits your choices. Your ranged potential is sorely limited. I'd consider carrying a bow if it doesn't completely clash with your vision of the character. A good masterwork bow rated for your str. is going to come close to using up your surplus cash.

I'd also consider some oil of blessed fist. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/blessed-fist/
That spell is perfect for your character for the big fights with demons. Your attacks would be +1 to hit and damage as well as counting as 'good' for damage reduction.

Since you will likely have occasion to use your wings I expect you need that minimal fly skill you have. Perhaps you can work in a garment of Gryphon Mane? http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment/special-materials#TOC-Griffon-mane That would give you an easy +2.

Neurotic

Sorry if archetypes weren't clear, the other is the Monk of the Iron Mountain :)

I have ranged option - holy water :) But yes, I can add some cold iron arrows.

Skill wise, I had some prerequisites to do and with only 3 / level, I had to choose wisely. I will raise Fly skill with 1 per level until I get fully functional wings (draconic paragon feat) - until then I'm only gliding.

I have potion of bless weapon - this one is better, I'll replace it. Thank you.

When do we start? :)

Scotley

Hero
Sorry if archetypes weren't clear, the other is the Monk of the Iron Mountain :)

I have ranged option - holy water :) But yes, I can add some cold iron arrows.

Skill wise, I had some prerequisites to do and with only 3 / level, I had to choose wisely. I will raise Fly skill with 1 per level until I get fully functional wings (draconic paragon feat) - until then I'm only gliding.

I have potion of bless weapon - this one is better, I'll replace it. Thank you.

When do we start? :)

Post come soon, I hope! I'll will look over the archetypes and try to get a post up this afternoon. I understood the limits of your skill pool, that's why a +2 from gryphon mane seemed like a good investment.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So. We've been unbelievably insane. I still have some ongoing medical issues. We are currently in CA and have been since Aug 1st, it's tough not being at home in your own bed. We had a contested court date to gain custody of my step-daughter, which we won, but we've had to stay here and work on details while she "says goodbye" to her mother. Things like unenrolling her from school and transferring records, contacting doctors, etc. We had to go back to court a second time. It was my daughter's 13th birthday, which we celebrated at Disneyland (yay!). I had to see the doctor while we're here. My daughter got bit by a spider, and had and is continuing to have a terrible allergic reaction. Fenris' parents took us on a relaxing vacation in the mountains for a few days but it's just contributed to the overall insaneness.

So, we've been busy. The good news is we finally have a date to head home, next Monday. Give us a couple days and we should be back online as normal.

I seriously apologize for any delays we've caused and contributed to. Our life is just never boring :l

Scotley

Hero
Hey, Queenie and Fenris, don't worry about the game. I do understand we all have to deal with real life. Take your time. I've got a weekend get away planned so, I don't expect to be posting anyway.

I have significantly cut back my own gaming commitments. This is the only game I'm running and I'm playing in on a few as well. So I should be able to give this game the attention you all deserve now. My busy time of year just wrapped up, so after my little trip I should be able to post as often as you all can keep up with.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sounds good to me! Most of my games have slowed, so once we're home I'm looking for something to do. :D

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads