OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

mleibrock

First Post
Queenie,

I think your bonuses are a little high for your bluff roll against Faxon. I have you at a +10 skill and then your innocent makes you a +15. (+1 rank, +3cs, +6 cha, +5 innocent). Not sure if this changes what you desire to do so let me know.

Fenris

Adventurer
Queenie,

I think your bonuses are a little high for your bluff roll against Faxon. I have you at a +10 skill and then your innocent makes you a +15. (+1 rank, +3cs, +6 cha, +5 innocent). Not sure if this changes what you desire to do so let me know.

You are correct. I had forgotten to add the Cha bonus to her skills from the magic item. And I think Queenie indented to enter the +14 she had on her sheet and the fact that she was posting on the iPad caused the error.

So her roll should be = +15 + 9 for a 24, still not bad though.

Edit: No it was a typo on my part on her RG sheet. It has been corrected.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm glad to hear Gazebo Mark IV is alive and well if a bit soggy. More importantly the family survived the storm without incident.

We had a good 4th as well. I took a long weekend to do some repair projects around the house, so I'm playing catch up on the boards. Sorry for the delay.

You know ML the Worldwound tends to have strange effects on mundane things, I wonder if their were any Gazebos in there... :devil:

I've had enough evil flying Gazebos in my life thankyouverymuch!!!!

Jon fixed my sheet, he's the math and rules guy and it was just incorrect on my sheet.

I'll still go with my actions. Hope you like my last post ():)

That said, how should I work the Innocent trait? Will you just decide along the way if she sounds like she is saying something feasible or do you want me to remind you when I roll? Do I make one roll for a whole encounter or multiple rolls if my bluff (lie) gets more crazy?

mleibrock

First Post
No worries at all, your two posts have been very good and given me a lot of room to work - always appreciated.

Yes, unfortunately for you, I think they leave that part in the description for the GM to give him leeway. However, if you are really intent on something and can give us a reason why it is not a lie or very relate-able to something in your history, you should tell us as it will definitely influence us. Neat trait, one I would never have thought to choose but very cool

I've had enough evil flying Gazebos in my life thankyouverymuch!!!!

Jon fixed my sheet, he's the math and rules guy and it was just incorrect on my sheet.

I'll still go with my actions. Hope you like my last post ():)

That said, how should I work the Innocent trait? Will you just decide along the way if she sounds like she is saying something feasible or do you want me to remind you when I roll? Do I make one roll for a whole encounter or multiple rolls if my bluff (lie) gets more crazy?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
So, here we are. In the hive of scum and villainy. With a paladin. Who would have to lie if he said any thing. I can just play the strong silent type here. That way he isn't lieing!

Leif

Adventurer
So, here we are. In the hive of scum and villainy. With a paladin.

You don't need to talk to the paladin. In fact, you want to buy him a drink, slap him on the back, and wish him well as you leave him and all of his companions alone. They are not the ones you are looking for. They can just move along, move along.

[Jedi mind trick]

Fenris

Adventurer
Just FYI, Queenie and I are on vacation this week. We do have internet access, though it is proving less reliable than we would like. But we will be able to post, if a little slower.

Remove ads