OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So... I imagine our characters would have chatted about this BEFORE we went into this little hive of scum and villainy... I thought we were going to try to get some information before we *attempt* to dispatch our enemies? It wasn't very clear when we started but that's the impression I was under and was operating under.

Are we not in agreement?

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe

Thorn is mostly just wanting to make sure none get away.

But if y'all want to try talking to them before the bleeding starts, she's willing to give you time to do that.

She just doesn't want to leave our squishy alone with the most powerful member of this coven. :)

That said, if you push it she'll go along with you.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
:cool:

While I am having fun, I don't want to piss off any of the non squishy players ;)

lol

I just wasn't totally clear on our objective. So I will keep going, unless someone objects. I assumed you guys would go upstairs and look around then start trying to weed them out up there.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh, I don't think you need to worry about upsetting anyone.

Feel free to shoo Thorn away. Do whatever your character would do. I'm good with it. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Yes, but a good plan is one that can be flexibly adapted to a changing situation. :)

And worst comes to worst we just smack them down and save one or two to question later.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
'Keva (and Mowgli) are good either way as well. My concerns were also for leaving the squishy alone specifically, and for splitting the party generally (never a good idea, in my experience). But he'll toddle along upstairs if Lia pushes it - he was mainly making sure that was what she wanted.

Remove ads