D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
On board to drink a potentially lethal potion, yessir!

Well, we need a way out anyway, so if we don't find a physical route, we try a magical one.

And yeah! We're back to playing!

Uller

Adventurer
So can we just back away slowly or do you want init rolls?
You can back out. It's waiting in ambush (and strict RAW you can't notice it but we've had all the fun we're going to have with that. I figure you've developed some sense of them and are alert to their tricks by now...later on their camouflage ability will be in play again if you encounter gray oozes again).

If you want to do anything in that room like check out the ceiling more closely, you'll have to incapacitate it or kill it.

SunGold

First Post
Ok, I'm happy to just back out of the room. Wanna head back to our pals & try that smoke bottle, guys?

Also, on the topic of rolls: is it ok if we use outside rollers? I've taken a liking to Coyotecode. Between the limited numbers of rolls & weird tendencies of the ENW roller, I'm kind of over it. Coyotecode also has a bunch of useful built-in functions for stuff like (dis)advantage.

If cheating is a concern, all rolls on Coyotecode are public, so as long as you use the same username for all a character's rolls, it's easily verifiable that someone didn't make the roll a bunch of times. Here's the page for another of my characters, for example.

SunGold

First Post
Man, I've got nothing. This place sucks even more than the rest of the Underdark. :p

I guess if there's nothing in the pool...maybe go deal with that grey ooze, try to get up to the ceiling, and see if the dwarves can break it open...somehow...without collapsing the place on our dumb skulls?

DMAesh

Explorer
Think that there was a miscommunication. You made it clear that the brass bottle was not a potion. You also described a jellyfish potion, I think that was the one that Surana was going to try? I may be mistaken...

Remove ads