D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
[MENTION=6801671]SunGold[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801331]DMAesh[/MENTION] [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION]

The Enworld DB got corrupted over the weekend and Morrus had to revert to a 3 month old backup.

So we lost a little bit but not much. Where we left off Erevan had disappeared down the chasm with the two goblin guides (pending JustinCase returning to the game...if he comes back, Erevan finds his way back to the party). You had decided to move on and asked Shuushar to guide you as best he can. I asked if you are using a light or not. Not using a light will make the going a little slower (more encounter checks and lower chance of encounter) but less likely to attract monsters (fewer encounter checks and higher chance per check). If a character without darkvision has to make certain checks (like acrobatics to avoid a fall) it will be made with disadvantage.

So....light or no light as you move?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Uller

Adventurer
Oh, and BTW, it seems that the IC thread is somehow in the Star Trek RP. :p

Hmmm....so it is. I tried fixing it by editing the first post. No dice. Maybe PM [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]? I hate to bug him with something trivial but that will bug me forever.

Uller

Adventurer
BTW, [MENTION=6801671]SunGold[/MENTION], You said something about you are poisoned. I don't recall you being poisoned, but if you were, it has worn off by now.

SunGold

First Post
I thought I'd failed my con save when that spider chomped down on my arm. Anyway, glad it's worn off either way.

Are Sarith and Klep automatically at the front of the march since they're being attacked, or can we drop them wherever?

And are we going to be able to reload ranged weapons, given our circumstances?

Remove ads