• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #228 - Go

Dioltach

Legend
According to the Giant: "It's just as simple as, "The highest priority target is the guy with the scarf," said in such a way that Tarquin didn't understand that's what was being said. Belkar later reiterates in the vernacular this exact idea in his panel." (Quoted from the Giantitp.com forum discussion.)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I didn't get V's reference in the first panel. Can anyone remind me?
Well the "Xykon" part was in reference to the plan they came up with to have Roy lock down Xykon by spamming spell disruption. The "feeling chilly" part is probably a reference to Miron's scarf.

Dioltach

Legend
Haley is at full hp too, I think, and a high-level rogue probably has more than 30 hp. Also it looks like V and Elan make their saves.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A lesson for Elan regarding his father

Found this quote by the great paladin Miko Miyazaki: "This story, however, takes the simple and undeniably true premise that all evil creatures are uniformly and irredeemably evil . . ." Just thought Elan should know this.

MarkB

Legend
Found this quote by the great paladin Miko Miyazaki: "This story, however, takes the simple and undeniably true premise that all evil creatures are uniformly and irredeemably evil . . ." Just thought Elan should know this.

I know Elan's not the pointiest rapier in the rack, but even he's not dumb enough to take life lessons from Miko.

Remove ads